Subscribe:

Infolinks In Text Ads

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sexy Actress Megan Fox



    Megan Fox biography

    Megan Denise Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an hot hollywood actress, her breakout
    role, was cast as Mikaela Banes, the love interest of Shia LaBeouf's character, in the
    blockbuster movies Transformers and 2009 sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the
    Fallen. Fox is considered a beauty symbol and frequently appears on men's magazine
    " Hot " lists, including Maxim and FHM. Fox was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee .
    Names Shia LaBeouf as one of her favorite people ever. Has a fear of the dark
    and flying. Lives in Los Angeles, California.

    Personal Quotes

    I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl. Olivia Wilde is so hot she
    makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing.

    I'm kind of a recluse. I'm a hermit and it's because I do have a great fear of
    Hollywood, just watching what it does to people. You have to be a really strong
    human being to survive it, as a girl especially. So I try to avoid the Hollywood
    scene as much as possible and people who enjoy the Hollywood scene -- that's
    usually a red flag to me. Some people might think my life is boring, but I haven't
    been to rehab yet, so I think I'm doing something right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment